Friday, July 6, 2012

Arkansas, In Review.

So. I finally came home from Arkansas last night. The drive was surprisingly very easy (no traffic in between Little Rock and Memphis. Maybe they took the day off?) and it seemed to fly by. Anywho, minus a few tears (Lucy) over dropping the damn "princess book", I think it's safe to say it was one of our better ones. I saw the parentals (always interesting) but stayed a few weeks with my best friend Steph. Wait, Steph, her husband "Bobby Flay/Bob The Builder or Bob Vila, if you will (I prefer the latter, seeing as I christened him with that moniker), and three children, Reilly 13, Jillian 11 and Ella 5. So, like I said, we stayed out on the homestead with the Pinches/O'Grodnick clan. They went to work (Steph works FAR TOO MUCH for Vizio) and I ran the children around (think movies, mall, dance, etc) and cooked. Yes, I pretty much was a sister wife for a few weeks;). Anywho, it was great, I made my specialties, taught Jillian how to cook and do laundry, Lucy had a marvelous time with Ella...needless to say, I'm not liking being in Nashville again. I dreaded the drive and now I'm wondering why I left! Lol, I can't believe I just said that!

No comments:

Post a Comment